*The actual product package may vary from the images shown on the website*
- JINMI Black Bean Paste 300g
- HACCP certified
- For 7 – 8 servings
- Traditional flavor of over 70 years
- Recommended Recipe on the rear side of the package in Korean, Chinese, and English
- If covered by Nutrition Facts, refer below for English script
- Store in cool place
- Refrigerate after opening
- Contains Wheat and Soybean
- Product of Korea
JINMI Black Bean Paste (Chunjang) (300g), Potato (300g), Onion (300g), Carrot (150g), Squash (100g), Weish Onion, meat (pork or beef, 250g), cooking oil (5Tsp), 4 glasses of water (800ml), starch (starch powder, 3Tsp)
- Cut the meat and vegetables into pieces, add 2Tsp of cooking oil and stir-fry.
- Pour in 3Tsp of cooking oil and stir-fry the black bean paste and boil it until the vegetables get fully cooked.
- Once the vegetables are cooked dissolve 3 Tsp of starch or starch powder & ½ glass of water and boil the mixture for about 2 minutes.
- Then pour it over rice or noodles
- If the amount of water is reduced, and no starch is added after pouring chopped vegetables, “Ganjjajang’ is cooked.
- In case seafood (e.g. squid, sea slug, shrimp, etc) is added, you will get ‘Samseon Jjajang’
- 진미 진미춘장 오리지널 300g
- Barcode: 8801389031034
- SKU: 602-0041-3103
- KT1- 03103