FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How do I track an order?
Once your order is fulfilled you will be emailed a shipping confirmation and tracking number, which you can use to check the status of your order.
2. Where can I find my order history?
On our site go to My Account, and once you’ve entered that page your order history will be displayed.
3. Can I change my default payment method?
In order to change payment, you will need to cancel your order and reorder with your new payment information. This can only be done if you have not been notified that your package has shipped out.
4. Can I change or add more Items to my order?
No, once an order is placed you will need to contact customer support at email@example.com to cancel your order, and you will need to place a new one. This can only be done if you have not been notified that your package has shipped out.
5. How do I cancel an order?
To cancel an order, you must email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and your reason for cancelation. This can only be done if you have not been notified that your package has shipped out.
6. Can I change my delivery address after I place my order?
If your order has not shipped from our warehouse contact customer support at email@example.com to request a change of address. If it has already shipped you will need to contact UPS to redirect the delivery.
7. How do I return an item?
For returns contact customer support and send items back to AsianMart INC. 25 W 32nd St #604, New York, NY 10001. Please note if you are inquiring about an order made 15 days since you received your products, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
8. How long does it take to process a return?
From the day we receive your returned items, it may take up to 3-5 business days depending on your financial institution.
9. How do I redeem discount codes and gift cards?
Proceed to check out, under your cart’s items, and above your total is a space provided for you to enter a discount code or gift card. If you are on mobile, press on your order summary and the space will appear.
10. How do I check the balance on a gift card?
Once your gift card is purchased it is emailed to you with the code and information, make sure you keep this email, or write down the card number. Press view gift card, and after you use it the remaining balance is displayed in the right corner of the card above the initial amount.
11. How long is a gift card valid until?
There is no expiration date for the gift cards.
12. Why does your shipping cost vary?
Since we use UPS Ground Services depending on your location, and the weight of your package is how the shipping is calculated.
13. What shipping methods are available?
We currently UPS Ground shipping within the United States. We currently do not ship internationally or to Hawaii & Alaska
14. Can I upgrade my shipping services?
No, as of now we only offer standard 3-7 business days shipping via UPS
15. Do you deliver to P.O boxes or military bases?
No, we can only deliver to valid residential or commercial address in the United States excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other U.S. islands.
16. What happens if my order arrives damaged?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a replacement or refund depending on the situation.
17. What happens if an item I ordered Is out of stock?
If a product is not available you will be contacted by our support team to either replace or refund the item.
18. Where can I find more information about the products you have?
When you click on an item on our site it will display an ingredient list as well as a nutrition chart, also each product contains a description.
19. Is there a limit to how many items I can buy?
Some items do have quantity limitations, these specific items will state the limit amounts in the description.
20. How can I provide feedback?
You can write a review on a specific item by going to the product page and pressing write a review. It can also be done by emailing our customer support team at email@example.com.
21. Do you accept EBT/ Food Stamps?
At this time we do not accept EBT/ Food Stamps.