*The actual product package may vary from the images shown on the website*
**Warning: Our products may or may not contain or have come in contact with the following ingredients. (peanuts, tree nuts, soy, eggs, wheat, fish, shellfish or dairy products.)*
- NONGSHIM Doong Ji Authentic Korean Cold Noodles in Beef Broth Family Pack, 5.57oz (158g) x 4Pks, 632g
- Authentic Korean Cold Noodles in Beef Broth
- Dried Noodles with Broth Concentrate
- Loved since 2008
- Anytime & Anyplace: Reduced complex and overwhelming cooking into few single steps
- Tasty & Affordable: Enjoy Doong Ji Cold Noodle for four persons with price lower than one bowl of Cold Noodle at the restaurant
- Trustworthy Doongji Cold Noodles: Noodles are NOT FRIED, and Dongchimi Broth and Sauce made in the traditional manner with healthy ingredient.
- Tasty every day, Refreshing in SUMMER days
- Includes plastic bowl to minimize the clean up chores
- Stand on its own, but with some addition it is worth serving the VIP
- Add sliced Cucumber, Radish, spring sprouts, or boiled egg to fit one’s taste
- Add some crushed Ice right before serving if you want the real taste of Korean Cold Noodle at home
- Contains Wheat, Pollock, and Soy and Milk
- Product of Korea
- Preparing broth: Fill the tray in the package with cold water (260 ml, about 1 cup) to the inside line. Add broth concentrate and stir until dissolved.
- In a large pot, bring about 3 1/2 cups (about 830ml) of water to a boil. Then add noodles and Seasoning Flakes.
- Cook for 3 minutes on a low heat while constantly stirring the noodles. If the pot boils over, add cold water and continue boiling.
- Using a sieve, rinse the cooked noodles under cold running water.
- Place the noodles in a bowl and pour the prepared broth over the noodles.
- Depends on your favor, add the Mustard Sauce and enjoy.
- Product of Korea
- 농심 둥지냉면 동치미물냉면 패밀리 팩, 5.57oz (158g) x 4개입, 632g
- Barcode : 031146001590