Learn to Make Chapaguri (Ram-Don)!
Learn how to make Chapaguri (Ram-Don) from the Korean blockbuster horror flick, Parasite!
- Boil water with the vegetable mixes of both packets.
- When the water is boiling, add the noodles and broth from the packets.
- Stir the contents as it boils for 4 min on a high heat, then for 30 seconds on a low heat. After the 4 minutes and 30 seconds are up, drain the liquid.
- Add 1 Chapagetti soup base packet and ½ of the Neoguri soup base packet with your choice of seasoning oil.
- Simmer the contents for 30 seconds under a low heat while stirring and mixing thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy!
(You can also enjoy this recipe by topping it with beef, cheese or egg)
| Posted on January 18 2022